Header Ads

FLASH MediaTek (MTK) ANDROID PHONES WITH SP FLASH TOOL

Got any MediaTek device like Tecno, Gionee, infinix, BML, etc bricked either by installing custom roms or by rooting the device, you can now flash it using SP Flash tool. Just follow the steps below and your mobile phone will come back to life...

1 - Download Android ADB drivers here or here
2 - Download SP Flash tool here or here
3 - Power off your phone and remove battery
4 - Download the Stock or Custom Rom you want to flash on your smart phone. Make sure you download         the exact Rom of your phone. Download Roms from here
5 - Extract SP Flash tool on your computer and launch it.


 6 - Once it is launched, click on Scatter-loading button


7- locate the scatter file in the Rom of the phone that you downloaded. its usually a text file


8 - Click on download to begin the flashing process


9 - Connect your Smart phone to the computer with a USB without battery. Press Vol Down or Up so that the computer can easily detect the phone.

10 - Once the Flashing is complete you will see a green circle confirming... with Download OK
.

11 - Close the SP flash Tool and disconnect your phone from the computer.  Your Phone is now flashed with the Rom.

If your phone bootloops, remove battery and boot into recovery mode. Factory reset the phone.


Download Wiko Smart Phone Stock Roms Click here
Download  THLSmart Phone Stock Roms Click here
Download Gionee Smart phone Stock Roms Click here
Download  Tecno Smart phone Stock Roms Click here
Download Lenovo Smart phone Stock Roms Click here
Download Zen Smart phone Stock Roms Click here
Download Zopo Smart phone Stock Roms Click here

25 comments:

  1. Tanks bro pls I need tecno h7 rom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls can you send infinix x350 stock rom. Pls send it to my mail in case I forget the name of this website. I will also appreciate if you can send stock roms for infinix x350 phone. My email address is fromemma2mike@gmail.com. Thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey can u help me stock rom for tecno h6. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please help me with tecno Phantom Z (A7),I need stock rom. My email technopolis.exp33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pls wat of a phone lyk tecno phantom z dat d ba3 cannot b removed my enail z sadiquetemitayo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just flash it like that. It will still work.

      Delete
  6. hello admin i must appreciate your work kudox. secondly i pricked my itel i1353 could you plix help me with its rom if your can. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. TK can u send me ur email address. salimmusa@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks very much, I flashed my TECNO M5 today because I had a problem with GPS switching on automatically but unfortunately it couldn't solve the GPS issue. And one feature of the network also disappeared, on selecting network types I cannot select 'GSM only' anymore, there are two options only 3G and Automatic mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try dailing *#*#4636#*#* enter phone information and select gsm only

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much, this ( *#*#4636#*#*) worked for the GMS only option, do you have any clue of my GPS switching on itself while using my Airtel Tanzania sim card on 3G mode?

      Delete
  9. i hve installed the rom for my tecno h6 (stock rom), but i don't know how can i locate scatter files. please i need help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. extract the zip file (rom) and you will find the file in that rom folder

      Delete
  10. i fucked up my fon during installation. now its hard bricked no sign of power anything. but its still detect as a mtk device by pc. what to do now

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. عملت لموبيلك روم واشتغل ؟؟ ونوعه اي لو سمحت

      Delete
  12. Great Job man, pls can you get tecno m6 stock rom, am stock at the animation logo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I couldnot flash even one..my tecno h6..I followed all procedures but the sp tool didn't detect my tecno..so I couldn't flash it..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please help me with tecno Phantom Z (A7) stock rom. My email is ksteve.inc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. How long does it take to flash? And how do i know its begun?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alsp OP, what about the ADB drivers? You didnt make mention of what it does or we are to do with it

    ReplyDelete
  18. need rom of x5_72kk_kk_3gw_b15_emmc_32_4_qhd_gx_x5 pro_2

    ReplyDelete
  19. need samsung flashing file....all versions pliz help

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.